View is our new tone-on-tone color line with an acidic pH that offers extraordinary shine and fullness to the hair.
It’s formulated respecting the environment, with 88% to 93% natural origin ingredients and 95% to 99% biodegradable ones.
40 NUANCES AND 1 GLOSS
- Does not modify natural melanins
- Vanishes in 15-20 washes
- Covers up to 50% of white hair
Did you know?
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- View is a versatile system, extremely easy to use. It can be applied both on dry (clean or dirty) or wet hair, without lifting natural melanins.
- Add tone to natural and previously bleached or lightened hair.
- Offer a shine enhancing service with the Gloss.
- View can disguise the first sign of white hair, up to a maximum of 50%.
- Always keep in mind that darker shades will disguise more than lighter shades.
-To increase the pigments’ deposit, a heat source is suggested, along with mixing the natural corresponding base.
Principles of the formula
Davines’ Research and Development Laboratory developed View, a delicate non-committing demi-permanent color, that reduces the risk of hair breakage, protects the hair structure and guarantees extreme shine.
In View formulations, we introduced “natural polyglicerols”.
• Never before used in the world of hair colour
• Extracted from olive oil to provide extreme shine, moisture and softness to the hair
• With a strong reinforcing effect and respect for the hair structure
• These make the formulation even more sustainable, as they are delicate and biodegradable emulsifiers from renewable sources.
View is the perfect tool in the hands of a colorist: the color assortment offers a range of traditional nuances ideal for:
• Toning both natural and cosmetically colored hair.
• Balancing existing colors.
• Refreshing lengths and ends, while a permanent color is applied on the root area.
Professional tips for hairdressers
Prepare the color mixture by weighing the color and activator, following the mixing ratio: 1 part color + 1 part Activator 10 vol.
Color development can be controlled visually (up to 5-20 minutes) and removed when required. However, when disguising white hair, full color processing is highly recommended.